WORK FOR Capital Residential Group
We seek professionally licensed real estate agents to join our growing realty team. Here are just a few of the many reasons why you will want to work with us:
• We use the latest cutting-edge online, app, search engine optimization and software/hardware technology to promote our properties in a way that captures the interest of buyers and sellers and makes them want to do business with us.
• We have full access to multiple MLS listings from all of the major sites, including Realtor.com, Redfin.com, Trulia.com and Zillow.com, as well as a blog that enables everyone to keep abreast of current real estate trends.
• All of our agents are professionally licensed REALTORS® with many combined years of real estate, mortgage brokering, financial services and/or property management experience, as well as thorough knowledge of and commitment to keeping up with today’s real estate markets and trends.
• Our first-class, comfortably furnished, air-conditioned office space has pristine public visibility, frequent walk-in traffic, and a state-of-the-art design and layout that makes our employees and clients alike feel most welcome.
• Our office is conveniently located in South Boston near the Broadway stop on the Red Line and on local bus and auto routes, making it easier than ever for us to generate customer traffic, and for you to get to work.
Candidates must have:
• 2-5 years’ experience in the real estate business;
• a proven track record in condo, single-family and multi-family sales, as well as home/apartment rentals;
• fundamental knowledge of the home mortgage pre-approval and lending process;
• superior verbal, interpersonal and customer service skills;
• acute attention to detail in every phase of the brokering process, from client introduction to mortgage securing to sales closing;
• up-to-the-minute knowledge of the latest real estate market and technology trends;
• general familiarity with, or willingness to learn more about, the cultural, demographic and economic characteristics of many different Boston neighborhoods.
• contact any one of our principals — Paula Maher at Paula@capresidential.com ,John J. Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Schena at email@example.com;
• call us at 617.268.1119 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• or stop in and visit our office at 611 East Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127, which is conveniently located near the Broadway stop on the Red Line, on MBTA bus routes 5, 9 and 10, and near I-90 on the Massachusetts Turnpike.